Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Kick Ass Glass Cleaner

Please note: I had to repost this because I accidentally  deleted it, which also deleted some lovely comments from my readers.  Please feel free to comment again and know that your comments were not deleted on purpose. I really love hearing from my readers.



Since I ran out of glass cleaner I had to make more yesterday.  I wanted to try this recipe I found on pinterest just for kicks.  If you are interested, here is the link http://www.crazydomestic.com/2011/03/best-homemade-glass-cleaner-ever.html.  It works even better than the one I made up a few days ago (it really kicks ass, lol). The few things I did different were adding Dr. Bronner's liquid soap (love, love Dr. Bronners), peppermint essential oil, camphor essential oil and the drop of blue food coloring.  I find the Dr. Bronner's adds some extra cleaning power to just about anything, but the tiniest amount goes a long way. I increased the essential oils because the increase in alcohol creates a very strong smell and the EO's help tone it down.  If your you don't mind the smell feel free to leave out the EO's.


So here's my version of Crazy Domestic's Best Glass Cleaner.. Ever.  I will call mine Kick Ass Glass Cleaner...well because in my opinion, it kicks ass.


I even took new picture of it, because it looks a little different than my other recipe.

Kick Ass Glass Cleaner
1 Cup of Water
1 Cup of Alcohol
1/2 to 1 Tbsp Ammonia (I use 1/2 Tbsp)
1/2 tsp of Dawn Dish Detergent
4 drops of Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap
25 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil (Optional)
2 drops of Camphor Esssential Oil (Optional)
1 drop of blue food coloring (Optional)

Combine all about all ingredients in spray bottle, shake and you are good to go.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment