Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sal Suds....Love!

Have you tried Sal Suds yet?  Well, if you haven't you should.  This is my favorite dish soap, multi-purpose cleaner, and laundry detergent.  For just under $12 for the bottle (at Vitamin Cottage in CO),  it is totally worth it.   


For my dish soap/multi-purpose cleaner I mixed a water filled spray bottle with 1 TBSP of Sal Suds, and 2 drops of Eucalyptus EO, and 25 drops of Tea Tree EO.  Make sure you add the Sal Suds after the water is in the bottle or else you will end up with a bubbly mess, a little goes a long way.   I got this idea from Lisa Bronner's blog.


The dishes came out spotless this morning...and I thought I should definitely post about this and share some Sal Suds lovin'.  

The hubby and I also used this solution to clean the refrigerator over the weekend and it is sparkling.  I have also used Sal Suds to make a stronger all-purpose cleaner and some laundry detergent. I tried it in some homemade dishwasher detergent and it did not work as well as the detergent I normally use.  I don't think my sink, dishes, kitchen appliances and laundry have ever been so clean.  I also used it as a substitute for the Dawn dish soap in my Kick Ass Glass Cleaner recipe.  

If you use Sal Suds, or if I have inspired you to try it, I would love to hear from you.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment