Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 9, 2012

Mac Monday...iPhone App Lovin'...Awesome Shopping


I am totally lovin' my iphone and i'm sure that many of you can relate.  I think what makes the iPhone so awesome and fun are the apps that are available.  God Bless those talented developers who work so hard to make them, which makes our lives so much easier. 

Today I thought i would share my favorite shopping list app that I use and update constantly.  It is so easy to use that my 7 year old is beginning to take it over.
  


It is called Awesome Shopping http://makeshoppingawesome.com/.  If you look it up on the App Store the reviews are 4 1/2 stars and for .99 cents you really can't go wrong.

Read on to see why I love it.... you can customize it more than any of the shopping list apps that I have tried. 


First, you can add as many shops as you need to so each shop has it's own list.




                



Secondly, you can add items, and then customize the item you add by aisle, quantity, unit and add extra notes.



          


Finally, once you are done you can cross the items off your list. Then delete them... and then..






Look what it tells you.  How awesome it that!  So for .99 cents you get told how awesome you are over and over again.  Maybe that is the real reason I like it so much. LOL!!



So here is the link if your interested to have that awesome shopping experience.   http://makeshoppingawesome.com. Happy awesome shopping.
   

2 comments:

  1. Awesome App!! I'll definitely have to check this out!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you decide to get it, I would love to hear your thoughts...being the professional organizer you are.

      Delete