Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eucalyptus EO... Sticky Label Remover

While I was at the store last week purchasing eucalyptus EO the cashier told me it is excellent for removing labels and stickers as well as cleaning.  Who would have knew?  Definitely not me.  No wonder it works so well in my all purpose cleaner.


So I thought I would try it on this bottle our salad dressing came in.


I only intended to put 5 - 8 drops, but it came out  a little fast, so be careful to not get it all over the countertop. I think about 15-20 drops came out.  It's hard to focus when you are also the one taking the picture.  


After scraping for about 20 seconds with a nylon scraper and then wiping away with a
 sponge and warm water the label was totally gone.  Quite superb, don't ya think?  Now I have an adorable vase for my white daisies growing in the garden this summer.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment