Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms out there. I hope you all had as wonderful  and relaxing of a day as I did.  Our household has been very sick over the last few weeks.  That is one the reasons I have not been posting lately, plus I've had a few job interviews and am in the process of renewing my RT certification.  Besides that, I'm so feeling the love this Mothers Day.  How about you?



Even in the middle of my hubby and daughter being sick they were able to find time to take a trip to the ceramic store and make these.  Aren't they just the cutest?



Me and my daughter showing off her work of art this morning.  "I love you too, Bunny!" Please excuse the morning hair and no make up.  My girl always looks lovely no matter what the time of day.



And my beautiful, funny, whacky girl...who has made my life so wonderful and fun the last 7 and a half years.  She makes me laugh and smile more than anyone, next to my husband.  It is such privilege to be her mommy.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment