Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gluten Free Deviled Chicken Breast Recipe



What's for dinner at your home tonight?  We are having Deviled Chicken tonight, and I thought I would share this recipe.  I got this recipe from my BFF a many moons ago and am not sure where she got it from.  The only difference is my version is gluten free. There were other versions on the web but I could not find this one. It has been one of my favorite recipes for many years now and we have it at least once a month.   If you are gluten free like me, you substitute the regular bread crumbs and it still turns out delish.


Ingredients:
1 Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs 
1 tsp Thyme, crumbled
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
3 Tbsp Light Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Honey Dijon Mustard
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (4-5 oz each)
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil (we use olive oil)
On a plate, combine breadcrumbs, thyme, salt and pepper. 
In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise and mustard.
Dip chicken breasts in the mayo mix until coated, then roll them in the breadcrumb mix.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.  Add the chicken and cook, turning only once, about 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown.
   

1 comment:

  1. This looks fantastic! Will definitely have to try it!

    ReplyDelete